The Ethereal Soul-Trader is quite possibly the most exciting companion pet available. He has many interesting features...
- He's full size.
- After summoning, he says, "I have arrived. Shall we set to work, then?"
- Whenever you kill a mob, he absorbs their souls in exchange for Ethereal Credit.
- Ethereal Credit is only earned from mobs that are capable of rewarding experience or honor.
- Ethereal Credits can be used to purchase a number of unusual items, including:
- Ethereal Essence Sphere - Cost: 50 Ethereal Credits
- Diluted Ethereum Essence - Cost: 50 Ethereal Credits
- Ethereal Liqueur - Cost: 25 Ethereal Credits
- Ethereal Mutagen - Cost: 100 Ethereal Credits
- Soul-Trader's Head Wrap - Cost: 100 Ethereal Credits
- Soul-trader's Bindings - Cost: 1000 Ethereal Credits
- Soul-Trader's Pauldrons - Cost: 500 Ethereal Credits
- Soul-Trader's Waistband - Cost: 100 Ethereal Credits
- Soul-Trader's Gloves - Cost: 250 Ethereal Credits
- Soul-Trader's Boots - Cost: 250 Ethereal Credits
- The Ethereal Soul-Trader also acts as your own personal vendor!
- The clothing sold by the Ethereal Soul-Trader is very similar to the attire worn by the members of The Consortium.
- The item is level 20, but has no level requirement. It can be used by even level one characters.
The Soul-Trader Beacon also has a small chance to be found within Landro's Pet Box.
Ethereal Soul-Trader in Action
The Ethereal Plunderer Loot Card is found in packs from The Hunt for Illidan Expansion Set.
It is a very rare Loot Card, with only a 1 in 242 chance to be pulled from a booster pack.
The Hunt for Illidan booster boxes run about $60 each and contain 24 booster packs. The average cost to acquire this card at that pricing would be about $600.00.
Get the Ethereal Plunderer Loot Card on eBay
World of Warcraft Ethereal Plunderer LOOT CARD Soul Trader Beacon NEW WOW
End Date: Wednesday Dec-25-2013 17:02:10 PST
Buy It Now for only: $249.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list